RESEARCH // NEWS
- New Finnish study: dietary cholesterol or egg consumption do not increase the risk of stroke (20.05.2019)
- WHO releases guidelines for dementia prevention with help from the Nordic Brain Network (14.05.2019)
- FINGENIOUS serves as gateway to biospecimens and health data (09.05.2019)
- Whole grain can contribute to health by changing intestinal serotonin production (09.05.2019)
- Obesity spreads slower in Finland than elsewhere (08.05.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.