RESEARCH // NEWS
- Antiepileptics increase the risk of pneumonia among persons with Alzheimer’s disease (21.03.2019)
- Tuberculosis continues to be a threat – new drugs may be discovered virtually (18.03.2019)
- Persons with Alzheimer’s disease have a higher risk of head injuries (11.03.2019)
- Scientists unravel genetic basis of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in Finns (22.02.2019)
- New insight into river flows and sediment transport under ice cover (20.02.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.